Today AgilePMO blog is celebrating one year anniversary! During this year 40 articles have been posted covering not only project management but also leadership, risk management, virtual and multicultural teams, collaboration, dream mapping and defining goals, creativity, team spirituality, motivating others, mentoring and more other topics! I hope you find the articles interesting and inspiring. Thank you very much for this year and fingers crossed for even more fruitful next years.
We have also a small gift for you - AgilePMO books' recommendation. Enjoy the reading!
1. To start your project management journey: Just Enough Project Management: The Indispensable Four-step Process for Managing Any Project, Better, Faster, Cheaper by Curtis Cook
2. To explore each of the project management approach: Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme by Robert K. Wysocki. In Polish: Efektywne Zarządzanie Projektami.
3. To develop as a Project Manager: The World Class Project Manager: A Professional Development Guide by Robert K. Wysocki, James P. Lewis, Doug DeCarlo.
4. To manage risk properly start with A Short Guide to Facilitating Risk Management (Short Guides to Business Risk) by Penny Pullan, Ruth Murray-Webster.
Hungry for more on managing risk not only in projects but also in your business or life? David Hilson’s books should be your choice. You can also find “A Short Guide to Risk Appetite” review in one of my previous post.
5. To change the world and become the top class leader: Management 3.0: Leading Agile Developers, Developing Agile Leaders (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) by Jurgen Appelo